5 Steps to Your Perfect Everyday Look
Guys, do you find it difficult to look great and stylish? With my tips, being fashionable is easier than ever! My name is Daria, and I’m the blogger at Fashionsurf — and for you, dear man, I wrote this simple recipe that will help you achieve quality, everyday style. Enjoy!
- Wear fitting clothes. This tip is as easy as it sounds; be precise with how your clothes fit. An oversized jumper looks charming on a girl, but no gentleman should ever wear clothes that are too tight or too loose. From blazers to jeans, everything should frame your body correctly — slightly hugging its shape. Never underestimate the power of this rule, and you’ll see your life change. No kidding.
- Simplify. Yes, the old saying, “Less is more,” really does work. Again, there’s a chance that a girl can pull off an overloaded outfit, but it’s harder for guys. Just try to avoid mixing clothes with bright logos and putting on too much jewelry. Unless you’re a hip-hop star, of course.
- Invest in a flawless pair of shoes. It’s not a myth that ladies quite often judge a man by his shoes. And there’s only one thing you can do about it -– yeah, I’m talking about finding “The Perfect Shoes.” Think something 70% classic, but 30% intriguing and personal. Find shoes that represent YOU.
- Have fun. Dear men, you’re supposed to be fearless, and so I dare you to stop being afraid of colors! And prints. These are the key to preventing a boring look. Discover new colors; for example, add some yellow or crimson to your outfit. Be unpredictable. Wear brown tweed trousers with a yellow gingham shirt and a navy blue blazer. There are so many combination to try! Just never mix more than three colors in one outfit, and you’ll look just great.
- Accessorize. Statement watches, fancy ties, dapper hats, bold bags, and belts — there’s a lot to choose from. Go for whatever works for you and expresses your personality the best. Accessories can be also a great way to express your mood or state of mind. And needless to say, they can totally change the outfit and diversify your wardrobe. But beware: quality over quantity. Try to avoid fake leather, plastic, and other cheap materials. They can easily ruin even the greatest look.
That’s it! Remember those simple rules and never forget the most important one: Stay true to who you are. Don’t just dress to impress, dress to express yourself. Being unique is the most stylish and fashionable trend of all time!