New Name, New Hat Contest & Giveaway: Welcome to Fedoras.com!
You might have noticed that things look a bit different around here. No worries, you’re not seeing things! Since your last visit, The Fedora Store (formerly thefedorastore.com) has merged with Fedoras.com to make it easier to access both our retail store and our hat resources in one fell swoop.
Although we’ve made a small switch, we’re still the same trusted hat brand, with the same team and top-notch selection you expect. Only now, while you’re browsing for that one-of-a-kind fedora, you can also easily school yourself in hat creases, celebrity toppers, and gentlemanly fashion, too! So you see, we’re really not that different after all — we’ve just made ourselves even better.
And what better way to celebrate this occasion than with a contest and hat giveaway?
Contest Cheat Sheet
Read these pointers for a better chance at the coveted prize!
- Get in tip-top shape for the competition by reviewing our extensive hat resources.
- Complete the scavenger hunt by answering a few questions about our site. Answer them here.
- Further increase your odds by signing up for Fedoras.com emails and sharing your favorite hat with @TheFedoraStore on Twitter.
- In order to be considered an official entry, you must fill out the contest form in its entirety.
- If you opt for an extra Twitter entry, you must include @TheFedoraStore in your tweet to qualify for extra entry.
- One lucky grand prize winner will win a Bailey of Hollywood hat of his or her choice.
- This is a contest. Odds of winning depend on eligible entries received.
- Please only enter once. Submitting multiple contest forms will not increase your chances of winning.
- Contest is only open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entries will be accepted from Thursday, January 24 through Thursday, January 31, 2013. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. on January 31.
- Grand prize winner will be announced on the blog on Friday, February 1.
- For any questions, please tweet us @TheFedoraStore or email at email@example.com.